THE COMPANY. Quality and Environment
Tubos Trans Electric S.A. In all its activities related to the design, manufacture, installation, service and repair of power and distribution transformers, it has the vision of constituting an internationally competitive company, technologically updated, in permanent growth, with which its personnel feel identified already which you feel proud to belong to. Integrated to its customers and suppliers. Linked to the social and institutional environment in which it develops its activity, ensuring the quality and conservation of the environment.
- Achieve the satisfaction of the needs and expectations of our customers, delivering quality products on time and according to their requirements.
- Develop the potential of our human resources by expanding the degree of training and improvement at all levels of the Company, encouraging and motivating the participation of staff in proposals for improvements to production and administrative processes.
- Develop stable relationships with our suppliers to ensure a fluid supply, with products that meet the specifications within the required deadlines.
- Install the "internal customer-supplier" concept to optimize communication and respect for the commitments assumed among the members of the company.
- Protect the environment by preventing pollution, reducing the environmental impacts derived from the development of our processes, products and services, properly managing the waste generated.
- Comply with current regulations and other requirements to which we adhere.
- Promote continuous improvement of the management system to improve the overall performance of the organization.
- Maintain levels of technology that allow access to international markets.
Since the beginning TTE has focused on product's quality and compliance to customer's requirements, by developing a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2008
, which was certified by D.N.V (DET NORSKE VERITAS).Moreover as the result of the social and environmental commitment taken the Company has also developed an Environmental Management System complying with all the requirements established by ISO 14001:2004
, also certified by D.N.V.
Following the Company's responsibility regarding quality and safety, a trial plant for the production of vegetable oil has been developed. Vegetable oil
has the advantage of being biodegradable, non toxic and having a higher inflammable point.
THE COMPANY. HyS
Aware of the importance of our human resources and of their physical and moral well-being for the correct development of their task and of the need and synergy of teamwork, at Tubos Trans Electric S.A. We seek to create a work culture where the safety of employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, visitors and the community is one of the pillars on which the Organization is based and where responsibility for prevention, attention and containment in the event of accidents and occupational diseases is an essential and non-delegable function of each and every one of its members.
Taking prevention as the first action to avoid accidents, Tubos Trans Electric S.A. assumes the commitment of:
- Comply with the legislation on Health and Safety applicable to the organization and other requirements to which it subscribes.
- Allocate the necessary resources, implementing techniques and procedures that prevent, eliminate or limit risks to a minimum to achieve healthy and safe work environments, and therefore, productive and competitive.
- Work together with employees, supervisors, bosses, suppliers and contractors in the recognition and evaluation of the risks present in each activity and the procedures to be developed to eliminate, isolate, minimize or adequately protect each worker.
- Evaluate each accident to determine its causes, periodically controlling the implementation of necessary corrections for continuous improvement in order to avoid new accidents that result in damage to personnel, third parties or facilities, maintaining productive efficiency and safeguarding resources and assets. available.
- Train and raise awareness among staff to adequately carry out each task, taking care of their health and well-being and respecting that of their colleagues and other members of the Organization.
- Make all personnel aware of the need to report the occurrence of detected incidents and proceed to analyze, disseminate and record them to prevent the occurrence of accidents that may arise from them.
Although it is assumed that the responsibility for accident prevention belongs to everyone, it is established that supervisors and managers are directly responsible for the health and safety of the personnel under their charge in their workplaces. This policy and the rules or procedures that emerge from it are a condition of employment and therefore, it is the obligation of all members of the company to respect and ensure that they are respected.