THE COMPANY. Quality and Environment
Tubos Trans Electric defines quality in all activities related to the design, manufacture, repair and sale of power and distribution transformers, based on the vision of developing an internationally competitive company that is technologically up-to-date, and in permanent growth. A company whose staff can identify with and be proud of. A company aligned with the needs of its customers and suppliers and committed to the social and institutional environment where its activities are developed, complying with the rules in force and preserving the environment.
We endeavor to:
- Meet our Customer's needs and requirements, timely and appropriately delivering Quality products based on their requirements.
- Develop our processes, products and services under a Quality and Environmental Integrated Management System in accordance with the environmental rules in force and other applicable requirements, preventing contamination and reducing the environmental impact resulting from them.
- Promote and encourage our staff's participation through proposals and improvements to both productive and administrative processes, fostering the development of environment-friendly behavior.
- Consolidate the notion of "internal customer-supplier" to optimize communication and respect for the commitments undertaken by the Company's members.
- Develop the potential of our human resources by enhancing the degree of specialization and training at every level of the Company; and promoting the rational use of energy, water and renewable and non-renewable natural resources.
- Develop lasting relationships with our suppliers to ensure continuing supply of products which meet the relevant specifications within the required periods.
- Adequately and safely handle and dispose of Non-productive and Hazardous waste.
- Develop technology standards to access international markets.
Since the beginning TTE has focused on product's quality and compliance to customer's requirements, by developing a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2008
, which was certified by D.N.V (DET NORSKE VERITAS).Moreover as the result of the social and environmental commitment taken the Company has also developed an Environmental Management System complying with all the requirements established by ISO 14001:2004
, also certified by D.N.V.
Following the Company's responsibility regarding quality and safety, a trial plant for the production of vegetable oil has been developed. Vegetable oil
has the advantage of being biodegradable, non toxic and having a higher inflammable point.