SERVICES. On Site Services
On Site Maintenance
On Site Repairs
- Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Technical assistance and supervision.
- Load tap changer (LTC) retrofit: Tubos Trans Electric works with a team of experts and has the necessary equipment to carry out maintenance jobs in the different LTCs types, according to the manufacturer's specifications. This is a field where the company has more than 30 years of experience. All personnel dedicated to this job have been trained by the main manufacturers of these devices.
On Site Testing
- Untanking & internal inspection.
- Disassembly of the active part.
- Replacement of windings.
- Refurbishment of the core.
- Drying of the active part.
- On load tap changer repair.
- Insulation resistance measurement (with polarization index and absorption index determination).
- Winding's Ohmic resistance measurement.
- Transformer turns ratio test (TTR), polarization and vector group determination.
- Transformer Tan Delta Test.
- HV Bushings Tan Delta Test.
- Testing and calibration of protections and auxiliary equipment.
- Turn ratio test for current transformers (internal measurement transformers).
- Dew point measurement to determine the humidity level in the transformer's insulation.